Jefferson County (Colo.). Board of County Commissioners
Found in 40 Collections and/or Records:
Election certificates, obituary, and photocopies of his portrait and photo of the family farm at 32nd and McIntyre.
This Bear Creek Wagon Road Company ledger book lists the date, name of traveler, amount charged for toll, and total amount collected per day for passage on the toll road. It is for the period of December 27, 1886 to January 1889 while being operated by Jefferson County. At the back are lists of monthly expenses incurred for 1887.
Indexes to road-related actions heard and/or acted upon by the Board of County Commissioners, with book and page number referencing Commission Minutes or the Road Record book where the action was discussed.
Articles clipped from county and Denver metro area newspapers about the county commissioners, events and issues that occurred in Jefferson County, or current issues that effected Jefferson County. Subjects include: gravel pit, Historical Commission, I-470, Rocky Flats, Airport, Transportation, Water, Metro Co-op, Health Care, and any mentions of the commissioners themselves.
Minutes of a meeting of the Clear Creek Highway Association held May 24, 1937. Discussed at the meeting was construction of a new super highway from North Denver to Idaho Springs and Central City, by way of Golden and Clear Creek Canyon. There is also a resolution passed by the North Denver Civic Association in favor of construction of the canyon highway. These documents were originally mailed to Jefferson County's Board of County Commissioners for their information.
Collection contains Board of County Commissioners' resolutions granting franchises and rights-of-way to petitioners wanting to construct, operate and maintain single or double track passenger railways in Jefferson County during the 1880s and 1890s. Franchises were granted to cross county roads. In some cases bonds and/or petitions signed by property owners and residents along the proposed lines accompany the resolutions.
Working papers of George W. Parfet, Jr. regarding issues before the Jefferson County Board of County Commisioners.
Collection contains petition for organization; meeting minutes of the Board of County Commissioners regarding organization; election notices and results; bonds and oaths of directors; petitions for land exclusion; and dissolution papers.
Personal papers of Jefferson County Commissioner Marjorie E. "Bunny" Clement, Commissioner from 1981-1993. Collection contains: Certificate of Membership in the Lakewood Historical Society; Certificate of Election for the Office of Committeewoman of the Republican Party, Precinct 6312; and Oath of Office for County Commissioner.
- Collection 21
- Unprocessed Material 19
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 9
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 9
- County officials and employees -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 6
- Cultural artifacts 6
- Reports 6
- Correspondence 5
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Sister counties 5
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Roads 5
- Commissioners (government officials) -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 4
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Financial records 4
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Records and correspondence 4
- County government records 4
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 4
- Photographs 4
- County government -- Officials and employees -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Personal papers 3
- Elections -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- History 3
- Financial records 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Officials and employees -- Oaths 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Petitions 3 + ∧ less