Jefferson County (Colo.). Public Trustee
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
DICTA, 1951, 1953
DICTA, the monthly journal of the Denver Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, and the University of Denver, College of Law, containing articles on foreclosure matters and used for reference by the Office of the Public Trustee.
Margaret Taylor Chapman Papers, 1999-2015
Documents related to the appointment of Margaret Taylor Chapman to the office of Public Trustee for Jefferson County, Colorado.
Public Trustee Certificates of Purchase and Certificates of Sale
Public Trustee Foreclosure Files, 1895-1937
Case files containing foreclosure documents created and received in relation to the forced sale of property pledged as security for a debt that is in default.
Public Trustee Foreclosure Registers, 1895-1978
The Public Trustee's Register of Foreclosures lists name of property owner (grantor); date of deed; date the Demand for Sale was filed with the Trustee; newspapers the Notice of Sale was published in; date the property was sold; name of purchaser; dollar amount the property sold for; legal description of property; and Public Trustee's Certificate of Purchase.
Public Trustee Record of Election and Demand, 1895-2007
Public Trustee Register of Releases, 1919-1966
- Collection 6
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Real property -- Ownership -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 5
- Foreclosure -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Registers (Lists) 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 3
- Property records 3
- Foreclosure -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Records (Documents) 2
- Appointment to office -- Colorado -- Public Trustees -- Selection and appointment 1
- Appointment to office -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment 1
- Bar associations -- Colorado -- Periodicals 1
- Bills (legislative records) 1
- Certificates 1
- Law -- Colorado -- Periodicals 1
- Photographs 1
- Public trustees -- Colorado 1
- Public trustees -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- Selection and appointment 1
- Reprints 1 + ∧ less