Jefferson County Public Library (Colo.)
Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
Accession Logs, Acquisition Reports and Book Stock Control Reports. Accession logs list author, title, publisher, source and either cost or gift, of all books received by the library. Starts with Nov. 16, 1955, number 7501 and continues through number 14150, which is undated. Book Stock Control Reports record purchases, gifts and withdrawals of books. Used to document the total number of books owned by the library system at a given time.
Collection contains brochures, pamphlets, flyers, invitations, bookmarks, program schedules and other materials related to Jefferson County Public Library program information, and planning and promoting of special events and programs. Some contain suggested books for various categories, i.e. women, holidays, easy readers, etc. There is also information on story hour times and tips for storytellers, as well as general library information.
Early Jefferson County, Colorado, library branches documented in this collection are: Conifer, Edgewater, Fruitdale/Bonnie Bonham, Kittredge, Morrison, West Alameda and Wheat Ridge. Files consist of Borrower's Registers; Circulation and Financial Reports; Board Meeting Minutes; By-Laws; Community Chest Correspondence and Reports; Other Correspondence; History; and Public Programs in these early branches. Not all items are included for every branch listed.
Map of the Denver metropolitan areas, abstracted by R.W. Gelder, Civil Engineer, Greeley, Colorado in 1915. Map covers the area in ranges 67-70 west and townships 2-5 south, including areas of Jefferson, Adams and Arapahoe Counties adjoining Denver. Shows ownership of rural land.
Map of Golden compiled from official records by W.C. Willits in 1878. "Original Town" and additions are shown. Churches, schools, businesses and some residences are indicated on face of map as well as street names, blocks and lots, railroads and ditches. Ownership of some land bordering town also shown. Advertisements of local business and professional people are shown on sides and top of map.
- Collection 9
- Unprocessed Material 3
- Public libraries -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 5
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 3
- Maps 3
- Public libraries -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 3
- Real property -- Ownership -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 3
- Annual reports 2
- Cadastral maps 2
- Public libraries -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Activity programs 2
- Public libraries -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Circulation and loans 2
- Public services (Libraries) -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Maps 2
- Brochures 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- County Government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Buildings 1
- Courthouses -- Colorado -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- photographs 1
- Denver (Colo.) -- Maps 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Floods -- Colorado -- Newspaper clippings 1
- Golden (Colo.) -- Historical geography -- Maps 1 + ∧ less