Ken-Caryl Ranch (Littleton, Colo.)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Small collection box 4, Envelope: 5
Scope and Contents Ken-Caryl Ranch, Littleton, Colorado, began on Oct. 17, 1914, when John Charles Shaffer purchased 2,660 acres of land southwest of Denver, naming the ranch for his sons, Kent and Carroll. This collection contains historical information gathered on the Ranch by descendants of the original owners. Photocopies only of manuscripts, photographs, and newspaper and newsletter articles about the ranch and its former land owners. Includes "Ken-Caryl Ranch History" by Jo McCormick; "Memories of the...
Found in: Jefferson County Archives