Jefferson County Public Schools. (Jefferson County, Colo.)
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
Archives, Digital Maps
Archives, Various Records
Charles O. Moore Papers & Moore Family Papers, 1947-1990
Personal papers of Charles O. Moore, his wife Virginia and family related to various Jefferson County schools and Mr. Moore’s service to the R-1 school board in Jefferson County; Mrs. Moore’s service as president of the Mile-Hi Council of Girl Scouts; the couple’s 50th wedding anniversary celebration in 1986; and the family’s trip to Europe in 1961.
Fremont School Records, 1893-1938
Collection contains the first graduation program from the Jessie Benton Fremont School in Arvada, dated June 2, 1893; five class photos dated circa 1920 to 1938; and the Fremont Literary Society minute book, dated 1899 to 1907. (The literary society minute book is missing several pages.)
Jefferson County Public School Buildings Before 1950
Jefferson County School District Census Lists, 1894-1949
School census lists for the following Jefferson County, Colorado, Public School districts: District 1 (Golden), District 13 (Rockland), District 18 (Pine/Estabrook), District 23 (Lothrop), and District 48 (Daniels).
Lorraine-Mandalay School District (No. 25) Record Book, 1880-1924
District secretary's record book for School District 25, Lorraine-Mandalay. Contains "Record of District Meetings," dated May 1880 to May 1916, and "Proceedings of the District Board," dated June 1915 to May 1925.
Also contains copy of letter dated 1956 from Katherine E. Church, Church Ranch, on the history of the Mandalay School built on land donated by the Church family.
Morrison School District (No. 22) Records, 1874-1950 (Bulk 1900-1950)
Superintendent of Schools Daily Record, 1949-1961
Daily record of activities of the County Superintendent of Schools. Includes notes about visits to schools, tiime spent in the office and various meetings attended.
Vasquez Township School District (No. 2) Secretary's Book, 1867-1880
- Collection 8
- Unprocessed Material 2
- School districts -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 4
- School districts -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Records (Documents) 4
- School boards -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Records (documents) 3
- Education -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 2
- Maps 2
- Photographs 2
- Rural schools -- Colorado -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- School census -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Arvada (Colo.) -- History 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Census records 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Eighteen nineties -- Colorado 1
- Correspondence 1
- County Government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Buildings 1
- Ephemera 1
- Floods -- Colorado -- Newspaper clippings 1
- Literature Societies, etc. -- Colorado -- Minute books 1
- Minute books 1 + ∧ less