Jefferson County (Colo.)
Found in 17 Collections and/or Records:
Articles clipped from county and Denver metro area newspapers about the county commissioners, events and issues that occurred in Jefferson County, or current issues that effected Jefferson County. Subjects include: gravel pit, Historical Commission, I-470, Rocky Flats, Airport, Transportation, Water, Metro Co-op, Health Care, and any mentions of the commissioners themselves.
Hand-written, alphabetical listing of persons enumerated in Jefferson County during the first census of the State of Colorado in 1885. Each entry indicates name, race, gender, age, marital status and birthplace of every person living in a household at the time.
Publications produced by Jefferson County's Planning and Zoning department containing policy recommendations developed to serve as guides for land use and service decisions.
Architectural drawings for construction and remodeling projects in Jefferson County's second courthouse and the Treasurer and Assessor buildings on Arapahoe Street in Golden, Colorado.
Base maps showing railroad lines and other routes, platted towns, and topography. Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Cartographer unknown.
Orthorectified aerial photographs of Jefferson County labeled with section corners and descriptions. 259 black and white prints in bound volumes and index.
Photographic negatives of planimetry maps, numbered 1-271, orthorectified aerials covering Jefferson County, Colorado. Envelopes may contain two photos, one unlabeled (circa 1976) and one labeled 1985.
Scale 1" : 800'
Use Orthophoto Map Index. Squares with the red X are the areas that are available.
Subdivision plats showing legal descriptions of planned development; tracts; lots; streets and roads; easements; boundaries; private roads and drives; and some addresses for parcels of land in Jefferson County.
Lists of financing bonds issued by school districts and registered with the Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder. The listings give issue date, maturity date, amount of issue, denomination, interest rate, coupon amount, coupons payable date, purpose of issue, bond serial number and date canceled. Bond Register Book 1 (1924-1955) also includes courthouse building bonds and voting machine bonds.
- Collection 13
- Unprocessed Material 4
- Maps 4
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- aerial photographs 3
- County Government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Buildings 2
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- County officials and employees -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Bonds -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Cadastral maps 1
- Census -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- Census records 1
- Colorado -- Boulder County -- Aerial photographs 1
- Colorado -- Clear Creek County -- Aerial photographs 1
- Colorado -- Denver -- Aerial photographs 1
- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- Aerial photographs 1
- Colorado -- Park County -- Aerial photographs 1
- Community development -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Plans (reports) 1
- Construcion projects -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1 + ∧ less