Laura Miller Papers (Acc. No. 2015-013)
Unprocessed Material — Box: 1
Personal subject files containing newsclippings about Jeffco Open Space; Colorado Education Association; "First Monday" publications; Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce; Jefferson County Historical Commission; Ken Caryl Ranch Development; "Mountain and Plains History Notes"; and other miscellaneous topics.
Transferred to the Archives in 2015 as an accretion on the original deed of gift to an existing collection.
- Existence: 1970-1990
1.0 Cubic Feet (1 Record Box)
- Colorado Education Association -- newspaper clippings
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jefferson County Historical Commission (Colo.)
- Jefferson County Open Space (Program)
- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newspaper clippings -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Miller, Laura Anne, 1920- (Donor, Person)