Clerk and Recorder, Various Records
Miscellaneous historical records from Recording, including aperture cards, books and indexes, notebooks, maps and plats, and 25 drawers of flat storage files containing plats, maps and documents. See inventory for complete list.
Transferred to the Archives by the Recording Office in 2016. Memorandum of Transfer was signed.
- circa 1860-1978
72.3 Cubic Feet (5 Map Cabinets, 15 Bound Volumes; 7 Notebooks, 4 Boxes)
Index to Corporations Filed (undated) and Index to Corporations, Co-Partnerships, Trade Names (ca. 1870-1957), Now Series 168; Ditch and Reservoir Files #s 1-239 (1873-1957), Larger Ditch Plats, and Indexes to Ditches and Reservoirs, Now Series 177; Condo Books 1-68 (Aperture Cards); Hazardous Overlay Documents; Leyden Gas Storage Documents (1967); Lodes Book 1365 (1961-1963); ODP Books 1-78 (Aperture Cards); Recorder's Book of Junction District (1860); Torrens Title Filed Documents (ca. 1910-ca. 1955); Annexation Plat Files #s 1-569; Lookout Mountain Park No. 2 Subdivision Plat (1910); Map of Shadow Mountain (1924); Map of Starbuck Heights (1920); Miscellaneous Maps and Filed Plats (to be inventoried); Overlay of unknown points keyed to Jefferson County, CO Map Series (Topographic) (undated); Parcel Map of Barber's Addition, North Golden (undated); Plat Book A, pages 1-115; Plat Index; Plat of Lookout Mountain Park by the Lookout Mountain Park Realty and Investment Co. (photocopy) (1915); Record of Town Plats in Jefferson County, Colorado Territory (1867-1882); Subdivision Plat Books 1-121; Survey Books 1-25; Town Plat Index (1860-1941); Township Plats showing land ownership (1861-1875); Wheat Ridge Zoning (aperture cards); Honorable Discharges Book 500-1490 (1945-1958); Plat of Survey of County Road, Critchell (1920); Township Plats book used as "Road Book" showing road petitions, references to Road Book A and BCC Minutes, state roads, territorial roads, measurements, mile markers (undated); Tabulation Decreed Water Rights (1973-1978); Water Abandonment List (undated); Water Decrees (1890-1926)
- Annexation (County government) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Maps Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Plat books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Plats (land) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Maps Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Real property -- Ownership -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Record books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Zoning maps Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Recording (Organization)