Jefferson County Extension Homemakers Club Scrapbook
Unprocessed Material — Volume: 1
Scrapbook assembled by the Jefferson County Extension Homemakers Club in 1966 titled "Colorful Colorado" about Colorado history.
Transferred to the Archives in 2017 by CSU Extension. Memorandum of Transfer signed.
- Jefferson County Extension Homemakers Club (Colo.) (Organization)
0.30 Cubic Feet (1 Scrapbook)
- Colorado -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women -- Societies and clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado State University. Extension (Donor, Organization)