Jefferson County 4-H Club and Cooperative Extension History Files
Administrative files regarding 4-H Events, Activities and Programs; Accomplishment and Impact Report Files; and Cooperative Extension History Files. Also includes Rose Garden history, Master Gardner Program history and Eagle's Nest Owl's Roost (ENOR) environmental education and youth development program photographs.
Transferred CSU Extension's 4-H and Cooperative Extension History Files from Records Management storage to Archives as instructed during retention schedule review. From SL 1980, Box 1 and SL 1929, boxes 1, 3, 4 & 7. Memorandum of Transfer signed.
5.0 Cubic Feet (5 Record Boxes)
4H Event promotional documents, releases and brochures; Lifestyles and various newsletter reports; Rose Garden History (1993-1998); Peg Johnstone Foundation (1996-1997); News Clippings Rose Garden (1993-2004); News Clippings Jeffco Extension (1981-1986); Master Gardener History (1975-1990); Historic Banking Files: Horse Council, Livestock Council, Alliance (1980-2000); Extension History Files, ENOR and Natural Resources Program Photos and Slides (undated); Extension History Files, 4-H Alliance Files (1987-2009); 4-H Program Photos (1980-2001)
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.) -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- photographs
- 4-H clubs -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- 4-H clubs -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Colorado State University. Extension
- Master gardeners -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Records Management (Organization)