Planning Commission Meeting Minutes; Industrial Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes; Planning, Policy and Informational Documents
Unprocessed Material — Multiple Containers
Meeting minutes of the Jefferson County Planning Commission, a volunteer board of citizens charged with hearing land use cases and making recommendations regarding those cases to the Board of County Commissioners. Collection also includes meeting minutes of the Industrial Advisory Committee as well as published informational documents.
Transferred to the Archives by the Planning and Zoning Dept. in 2021. Memorandum of Transfer signed.
- Record Keeping: 1967-1973
6.0 Cubic Feet (Six record boxes)
Six boxes of meeting minutes and published informational documents
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Industrial Advisory Committee -- Minutes (administrative records)
- Jefferson County Planning Commission (Colo.) -- Minutes (administrative records)
- Real estate development -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Regional planning -- Colorado -- Jefferson County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Planning and Zoning Department (Organization)