Board of County Commissioners Artifacts
Unprocessed Material — Multiple Containers
Two shovels used in ground breaking ceremonies for the Jefferson County Government Center in 1990 and for a property on South Valley Road in 1989; Signature plates for Commissioners and County Clerks, Embossing Stamps, Bates Numbering Machine Stamp, and Rubber Signature Stamps.
Found in Archives with no documentation in 2009. Accession number assigned in 2021 for creating an accession number for entry to ArchivesSpace.
- Usage: 1989
- Usage: 1990
- Usage: 1970-1980
2 Single Item Other (No container)
1.0 Cubic Feet (One record box)
Two shovels, four signature plates, three embossing stamps, one Bates numbering machine stamp, and three rubber signature stamps.
- County Government (Jefferson County, Colo.) -- Stamps (tools) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Groundbreakings -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- shovels Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Board of County Commissioners -- Name stamps
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder -- Name stamps
- Numbering stamps Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rubber stamps Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus