Archives, Various Records
Various unprocessed records gathered by the Archives or found in the Archives with no documentation.
The newspaper articles on the 2013 floods and the items related to the RTD FasTracks West Rail Line Grand Opening were gathered by the Archivist in 2013. All other materials were found in the Archives with no documentation in 2009. Accession number assigned in 2021 to create an identifier for entry into ArchivesSpace.
- Publication: 1921-2013
1.70 Cubic Feet (Various containers)
Colorado Transcript page from Dec. 8, 1921; Denver in Early Days Celebrating the 60th Anniversary Founding of Colorado National Bank, 1922 (Bank founded Dec. 1862 as "Kountze Brothers" (1922); Denver Postal Codes Booklet (ca. 1959); Directions '76 Newsletter (1976); Golden Directory (1979); Employee Appreciation Events and Softball League ephemera (1991-1998); Framed Certificate "Jefferson County, a Bicentennial Community" (1976); Human Services Building Groundbreaking Ceremony Materials (Photographs, Aerials, VHS) (1988); InterAgency Council Newsletters (1978); Jefferson County Public Library Newsletters (1984); Newspaper Articles on 2013 Floods; Proceedings of Governor's Conference on Metropolitan and Urban Problems, Denver, Colorado, January 17-18, 1958; RTD FasTracks West Rail Line Grand Opening (includes ephemera and DVDs) (2013); Sheriff 10 Past Council Members CD (undated); Time Capsule/Capstone Ceremony, Administration and Courts Facility, Oct. 4, 1993 (Photographs, List of Contents, Letters, Colorado Masonic Directory, etc.) (1993); Will (1877) and Decree of Final Settlement (1937) for John D. Colver; Working Denver: An Economic Analysis by the Denver Planning Office (1953); Jeffco Public Schools Newsletters (Aug 1978 & Jul 1979)
- Colver, John D.
- County Government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Buildings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Denver Planning Office
- Floods -- Colorado -- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Golden (Colo.)
- Governor's Conference on Metropolitan and Urban Problems (1958 : Denver, Colo.)
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Human Services
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Public Affairs
- Jefferson County Public Library (Colo.) -- newsletters
- Jefferson County Public Schools. (Jefferson County, Colo.) -- newsletters
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Railroads -- Commuting traffic Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Regional Transportation District (Denver, Colo.)
- The Colorado Transcript
- Transportation -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings