Elections Time Capsule
One antique wooden ballot box containing folded slips of paper being used as a time capsule. From an event honoring the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment in 2020; time capsule to be opened in 2120.
Placed in the custody of the Archives by George Stern, Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder, in 2022. No transfer memo was created.
Time capsule not to be opened until August 2120.
- Event: 2020
- circa 1920
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Elections (Organization)
- Stern, George P. (Person)
3.1 Cubic Feet (1 wooden, metal and glass ballot box with slips of paper inside.) ; 16w x 16d x 21h
967 Megabytes (One USB drive containing an MP4 video of the event. Video uploaded to SharePoint.)
4 Megabytes (Four digital photographs in SharePoint)
One antique wooden ballot box containing folded slips of paper; one USB drive with video of the League of Women Voters ceremony; three digital photographs.
- League of Women Voters of Jefferson County (Colorado)
- Suffrage Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Time capsules Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Voting -- Colorado Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings