Vernon Gardens, Tract 14 (16727 Mount Vernon Road, Golden), 1867-1954
This collection consists of real estate abstracts for various properties in Jefferson County, Colorado. An abstract of title is a summary of the various activities affecting ownership of a parcel of land. It contains the original grant and all subsequent conveyances and encumbrances affecting the property and a certification by the abstractor that the history is complete and accurate. Collection contains abstracts of title to the properties listed. All abstracts were received from private donors.
- Record Keeping: 1867-1954
- Landon Abstract Company (Denver, Colo.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
1 Single Item Other
Language of Materials
From the Series: English
Materials Specific Details
Contains Articles of Incorporation for The Peniel Trust Association from 1902 and several building codes.
- Articles of incorporation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Building codes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- The Peniel Trust Association
- History Colorado (Organization)
Part of the Jefferson County Archives Repository
3500 Illinois Street
Golden CO 80401 United States