Town of Edgewater Trustee Oaths of Office, 1938
Scope and Contents
Oaths of office for trustees of the town of Edgewater, Jefferson County, Colorado, all sworn April 11, 1938 and filed with the Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder. Trustees named: Perry Calkins, Chris Danklefsen, Harry Gelvin, Jacob Harwardt, Albert Pittman and Avery Snethen.
- Event: 1938 April 11
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
0.10 Cubic Feet (One small collection envelope)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to the Archives in 1998 by the Clerk and Recorder's Office in a group of unrelated records.
- Calkins, Perry -- Oaths
- Danklefsen, Chris -- Oaths
- Edgewater (Colo.) -- Officials and employees -- Oaths
- Gelvin, Harry -- Oaths
- Harwardt, Jacob -- Oaths
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oaths Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pittman, Albert -- Oaths
- Public officers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Snethen, Avery -- Oaths
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Recording (Organization)
- Language of description
- Script of description