Jefferson County Public Library Program and Project Files, 1963-1974
Scope and Contents
Collection contains brochures, pamphlets, flyers, invitations, bookmarks, program schedules and other materials related to Jefferson County Public Library program information, and planning and promoting of special events and programs. Some contain suggested books for various categories, i.e. women, holidays, easy readers, etc. There is also information on story hour times and tips for storytellers, as well as general library information.
- Jefferson County Public Library (Colo.) (Donor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
0.25 Cubic Feet (One slim letter-sized box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to the Archives in 2019 by the Library.
Processed by Ronda Frazier in 2019.
- Brochures Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public libraries -- Colorado -- Jefferson County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public libraries -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Activity programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public services (Libraries) -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description