Jefferson County Orthophotomap Negatives, circa 1976, 1985
Scope and Contents
Photographic negatives of planimetry maps, numbered 1-271, orthorectified aerials covering Jefferson County, Colorado. Envelopes may contain two photos, one unlabeled (circa 1976) and one labeled 1985.
Scale 1" : 800'
Use Orthophoto Map Index. Squares with the red X are the areas that are available.
- circa 1976
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
Light table available.
28.0 Cubic Feet (20 envelopes containing 271 maps in two metal cabinets) : Photographic negatives
Language of Materials
Arranged numerically, north to south, east to west.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Photographic negatives only
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to the Archives in 2001 by Information Technology Services.
Processed by Ronda Frazier in 2013.
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- aerial photographs
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- aerial photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Negatives (photographs) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Orthophotomaps -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Negatives (photographs) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Planimetry Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Information Technology Services (Organization)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Jefferson County Archives Repository
3500 Illinois Street
Golden CO 80401 United States