Agricultural Statistics, 1874-1899
Scope and Contents
In accordance with an act of Colorado's Fourth General Assembly in 1883 to collect and publish agricultural and other statistics, crop data was collected during the months of May and June each year by the Jefferson County Assessor. The county's totals were then compiled and reported to the State of Colorado by the County Clerk.
- Record Keeping: 1874-1899
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Assessor (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
0.40 Cubic Feet (One volume and one small collection envelope)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Included in a large transfer of materials from the Clerk and Recorder's office by the first archivist in 1998.
Processed by Ronda Frazier, August 15, 2016
- Agriculture -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Statistics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Record books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder (Organization)
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Jefferson County Archives Repository
3500 Illinois Street
Golden CO 80401 United States