Motor Vehicle Registration Record Book, 1954
Scope and Contents
Trailer, motorcycle, replacement licenses, tractor, dealer and aircraft registrations. This record book lists: date of registration; license number; name of owner or dealer; owner's address or dealer's business address; make; manufacturer number; title number; year; fee amount; and tax amount.
- Record Keeping: 1954
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Motor Vehicles (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
0.13 Cubic Feet (One Bound Volume)
Language of Materials
Arranged numerically by license number.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to the Archives by the Clerk and Recorder, Motor Vehicles Department, in 1998.
Processed by Ronda Frazier in 2019.
- County government records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Motor vehicles -- Registration and transfer -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Record books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Record books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Jefferson County Archives Repository
3500 Illinois Street
Golden CO 80401 United States