Property Appraisal Cards, 1949-2005
Scope and Contents
Tax appraisal cards for residential and non-current commercial properties in Jefferson County, Colorado. Appraisal card may include a description of property and improvements, photograph, footprint drawing with measurements and dates of additions to the building, previous owner or owners' names, and record of assessed value. Photographs include cabins, barns, and possibly sometimes houses and commerical buildings that have since been demolished, moved or have burned down.
- Record Keeping: 1949-2005
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Assessor (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Archives collection material is non-circulating, requires staff retrieval and is available for use by appointment in the reading room.
238 Cubic Feet (238 Record Boxes)
Language of Materials
Arranged numerically by six-digit schedule number of property. A property's schedule number can be obtained online using the Assessor Property Records Search or from the Assessor's Office.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to the Archives in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2011 and 2016.
Processed by Ronda Frazier in 2016.
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Property records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Real property -- Ownership -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Indexes Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Valuation -- Commercial real estate -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Valuation -- Residential real estate -- Jefferson County (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description