Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
Election certificates, obituary, and photocopies of his portrait and photo of the family farm at 32nd and McIntyre.
This Bear Creek Wagon Road Company ledger book lists the date, name of traveler, amount charged for toll, and total amount collected per day for passage on the toll road. It is for the period of December 27, 1886 to January 1889 while being operated by Jefferson County. At the back are lists of monthly expenses incurred for 1887.
Indexes to road-related actions heard and/or acted upon by the Board of County Commissioners, with book and page number referencing Commission Minutes or the Road Record book where the action was discussed.
Articles clipped from county and Denver metro area newspapers about the county commissioners, events and issues that occurred in Jefferson County, or current issues that effected Jefferson County. Subjects include: gravel pit, Historical Commission, I-470, Rocky Flats, Airport, Transportation, Water, Metro Co-op, Health Care, and any mentions of the commissioners themselves.
Minutes of a meeting of the Clear Creek Highway Association held May 24, 1937. Discussed at the meeting was construction of a new super highway from North Denver to Idaho Springs and Central City, by way of Golden and Clear Creek Canyon. There is also a resolution passed by the North Denver Civic Association in favor of construction of the canyon highway. These documents were originally mailed to Jefferson County's Board of County Commissioners for their information.
Working papers of George W. Parfet, Jr. regarding issues before the Jefferson County Board of County Commisioners.
Collection contains petition for organization; meeting minutes of the Board of County Commissioners regarding organization; election notices and results; bonds and oaths of directors; petitions for land exclusion; and dissolution papers.
Personal papers of Jefferson County Commissioner Marjorie E. "Bunny" Clement, Commissioner from 1981-1993. Collection contains: Certificate of Membership in the Lakewood Historical Society; Certificate of Election for the Office of Committeewoman of the Republican Party, Precinct 6312; and Oath of Office for County Commissioner.
Railroad Aid Bonds issued by Jefferson County to raise funds to give financial assistance to railroads. Bonds to aid in construction of the Colorado Central Railroad were issued Jun 1, 1868, due in 1883, with 8% interest. Total issue $100,000. Cancelled bond certificates have 5¢ or 50¢ revenue stamps affixed. Bonds for construction of the Golden City and South Platte Railway and Telegraph Company were issued Mar 18, 1873, due in 1893, with 8% interest. Total issue $50,000.
The Equine Impact: The Economic Power of the Horse Community, by Polly Hearn and Peggy Hunnicutt, 1991
- Names: Jefferson County (Colo.). Board of County Commissioners X
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 4
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 4
- Commissioners (government officials) -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 3
- County government -- Officials and employees -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Personal papers 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 3
- Roads -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 3
- Account books 2
- Correspondence 2
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Financial records 2
- Elections -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- History 2
- Indexes 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Officials and employees -- Oaths 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Roads 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Reports 2
- Roads -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Administrative decisions 2
- Roads -- Location -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Administrative decisions 1
- Administrative records 1
- Almshouses -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Account books 1 ∧ less
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Recording 6
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Clerk to the Board 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Archives 2
- Arvada (Colo.) 1
- Bear Creek Wagon Road Company (Jefferson County, Colorado) 1
- Clear Creek Highway Association 1
- Clement , Robert F., 1917-1981 1
- Clement, Marjorie E. (Bunny), 1922-2004 1
- Colorado Central Railroad Company 1
- Colorado State Association of County Commissioners 1
- Colorado State University. Extension 1
- Colorado. State Archives 1
- Davis, Louis G. 1
- Freemasons 1
- Golden City and South Platte Railway and Telegraph Company 1
- Golden-Littleton Irrigation District (Colo.) 1
- Hearn Planning Consultants (Golden, Colo.) 1
- Hearn, Polly 1 ∧ less