Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
In accordance with an act of Colorado's Fourth General Assembly in 1883 to collect and publish agricultural and other statistics, crop data was collected during the months of May and June each year by the Jefferson County Assessor. The county's totals were then compiled and reported to the State of Colorado by the County Clerk.
Hand-written, alphabetical listing of persons enumerated in Jefferson County during the first census of the State of Colorado in 1885. Each entry indicates name, race, gender, age, marital status and birthplace of every person living in a household at the time.
A docket is the official summary of proceedings in a court of law. These docket books list cases heard in the 1st Judicial District Court in Jefferson County, Colorado. They contain a brief summary of the court proceedings in criminal and civil cases with entries listing case number, date, names of parties, names of attorneys, cause of action and order of the court.
Lists of financing bonds issued by school districts and registered with the Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder. The listings give issue date, maturity date, amount of issue, denomination, interest rate, coupon amount, coupons payable date, purpose of issue, bond serial number and date canceled. Bond Register Book 1 (1924-1955) also includes courthouse building bonds and voting machine bonds.
- Names: Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder X
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 4
- Record books 2
- Agriculture -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Statistics 1
- Bonds -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- Census -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- Census records 1
- County demographic profiles 1
- County government records 1
- Court proceedings -- Dockets 1
- Dockets 1
- Land grants -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Registers (Lists) 1
- Local finance 1
- Local finance -- Accounting 1
- Property records 1
- Public land sales -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Registers (Lists) 1
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- School bonds -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Bookkeeping registers 1
- School districts -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Records (Documents) 1
- Tax administration and procedure -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1
- Tax collection -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 1 ∧ less
- Jefferson County (Colo.) 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Treasurer 2
- Alexander Grant & Company 1
- Colorado. Census bureau 1
- Colorado. District Court (1st Judicial District) 1