Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
Arvada Hackberry Tree Collection, 1936-1937
Board of County Commissioners Indexes to Road Actions, 1862-1941
Indexes to road-related actions heard and/or acted upon by the Board of County Commissioners, with book and page number referencing Commission Minutes or the Road Record book where the action was discussed.
Book of Town Plats, 1867-1882
Bounty Register A, 1879-1914
Colorado Safety Council Accident Reports, 1938-1939
Crown Hill Cemetery Association Plat Book, 1908-1971
Ditches and Reservoirs in Jefferson County, 1873-1971
Plats, maps and statements of claim to water rights for ditches, reservoirs and water supply sources recorded in Jefferson County.
Estray Records, 1865-1991
Grantor/Grantee Name Index to Recorded Documents, 1860-1900
Index by name of grantors and grantees for recorded real estate documents.
Incorporation Records, 1862-1969
Articles of incorporation, paid full stock notifications, business updates, annual financial reports, and other legal filings for companies seeking to incorporate and conduct business within Jefferson County. Also includes some municipal incorporations.
Jefferson County Officials' Bonds and Oaths of Office, 1861-1969
This collection contains official bonds and oaths of office for Jefferson County’s elected and appointed officials filed for the record with the Clerk and Recorder, Clerk to the Board. Collection also includes official notices of appointment; letters of application, citizen petitions and letters of recommendations to the BCC regarding appointed positions; and resignation letters and notices of revocation of appointment.
Jefferson County School District Census Lists, 1894-1949
School census lists for the following Jefferson County, Colorado, Public School districts: District 1 (Golden), District 13 (Rockland), District 18 (Pine/Estabrook), District 23 (Lothrop), and District 48 (Daniels).
Lakewood Sanitation District, Sanitary Sewer Rules and Regulations, 1944
Booklet containing the rules and regulations adopted by the Lakewood Sanitation District of Lakewood, Colorado.
Livestock Brand Registrations, 1868-1997 (Bulk 1868-1899)
Local Draft Board WWI Inductions, 1918
Murphy Mine Daybook No. 2, 1880-1881
Accounting book for the Murphy Coal Company of Golden, Colorado. Formed in 1872, Murphy Coal Company operated a coal mine on Ralston Creek. The daybook lists each day's mining transactions for later transfer to a ledger. It runs from January 31, 1880 to February 1, 1881.
Poor Farm and Pauper Records, 1893-1939
Railroad Aid Bonds, 1868-1873
Railroad Aid Bonds issued by Jefferson County to raise funds to give financial assistance to railroads. Bonds to aid in construction of the Colorado Central Railroad were issued Jun 1, 1868, due in 1883, with 8% interest. Total issue $100,000. Cancelled bond certificates have 5¢ or 50¢ revenue stamps affixed. Bonds for construction of the Golden City and South Platte Railway and Telegraph Company were issued Mar 18, 1873, due in 1893, with 8% interest. Total issue $50,000.
Road Book, circa 1882-1910
Road Record Book 1-A, 1883-1923
Special District Service Plans and Review Files, 1978-2012
Town of Edgewater Trustee Oaths of Office, 1938
Oaths of office for trustees of the town of Edgewater, Jefferson County, Colorado, all sworn April 11, 1938 and filed with the Jefferson County Clerk and Recorder. Trustees named: Perry Calkins, Chris Danklefsen, Harry Gelvin, Jacob Harwardt, Albert Pittman and Avery Snethen.
- Names: Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Recording X
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 9
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 3
- Bonds -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- County government -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Financial records 2
- Indexes (reference sources) 2
- Maps 2
- Oaths 2
- Roads -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 2
- Roads -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Administrative decisions 2
- Roads -- Location -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Account books 1
- Administrative records 1
- Almshouses -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Account books 1
- Animal brands 1
- Bounties -- Colorado -- Jefferson County -- Registers (Lists) 1
- Cattle brands -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Livestock brand registries 1
- Cemeteries -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 1
- Census records 1
- Charters and articles of incorporation 1
- Coal mines and mining -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 1 + ∧ less
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Board of County Commissioners 6
- Arvada (Colo.) 2
- Colorado Central Railroad Company 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Clerk to the Board 2
- Buffalo (Colo.) 1
- Calkins, Perry 1
- Colorado State University. Extension 1
- Colorado. Safety Council 1
- Colorado. State Board of Stock Inspection 1
- Crown Hill Cemetery Association 1
- Danklefsen, Chris 1
- Davis, Louis G. 1
- Edgewater (Colo.) 1
- Gelvin, Harry 1
- Golden (Colo.) 1
- Golden Cemetery (Golden, Colo.) 1
- Golden City and South Platte Railway and Telegraph Company 1
- Harwardt, Jacob 1
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Archives 1 + ∧ less