Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Atlas of Colorado, 1951-1967
Ault Cemetery Association Records, 1902-1993
Book of Town Plats, 1867-1882
Community Plan Books and Miscellaneous Publications, 1960-2007
Publications produced by Jefferson County's Planning and Zoning department containing policy recommendations developed to serve as guides for land use and service decisions.
Crown Hill Cemetery Association Plat Book, 1908-1971
Denver Water Board Base Maps, 1962-1967
Denver Municpal Water Works plat maps showing locations of water mains, open and closed valves, fire hydrants, rights-of-way, and boundaries in unincorporated Jefferson County parcels.
Ditches and Reservoirs in Jefferson County, 1873-1971
Plats, maps and statements of claim to water rights for ditches, reservoirs and water supply sources recorded in Jefferson County.
Golden Landmarks Association Map Collection, 1874-1976
Collection of miscellaneous historical maps including county planning maps, highway and transportation maps showing traffic-congested areas in Denver, range maps, township maps, zoning maps, U.S.G.S. maps and others. There are photocopies of many in addition to the original. See collection organization list for individual map titles.
Jefferson County Abstract Company Maps, 1867-1949
Tracings of recorded subdivision plats; surveys by former county surveyors; maps showing road, railroad, or ditch rights of way; and miscellaneous maps created by private engineers or surveyors all compiled and/or collected by the former Jefferson County Abstract Company of Golden, Colorado.
Jefferson County Manuscript Maps, 1879, 1890
Base maps showing railroad lines and other routes, platted towns, and topography. Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Cartographer unknown.
Map of Denver and Surroundings, 1915
Map of the Denver metropolitan areas, abstracted by R.W. Gelder, Civil Engineer, Greeley, Colorado in 1915. Map covers the area in ranges 67-70 west and townships 2-5 south, including areas of Jefferson, Adams and Arapahoe Counties adjoining Denver. Shows ownership of rural land.
Morrison School District (No. 22) Records, 1874-1950 (Bulk 1900-1950)
Mountain Area Planning Council Records, 1957-1977 (Bulk 1967-1977)
Road Book, circa 1882-1910
Subdivision (Address) Plat Books, 1970-1978
Subdivision plats showing legal descriptions of planned development; tracts; lots; streets and roads; easements; boundaries; private roads and drives; and some addresses for parcels of land in Jefferson County.
Willits Farm Map, 1899 (Photocopy)
Willits Map of Golden, 1878
Map of Golden compiled from official records by W.C. Willits in 1878. "Original Town" and additions are shown. Churches, schools, businesses and some residences are indicated on face of map as well as street names, blocks and lots, railroads and ditches. Ownership of some land bordering town also shown. Advertisements of local business and professional people are shown on sides and top of map.
- Subject: Maps X
- Maps 12
- Real property -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Maps 5
- Cadastral maps 4
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Genealogy 4
- Denver (Colo.) -- Maps 3
- Cemeteries -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 2
- Correspondence 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Roads 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Plat books 2
- Plats (maps) 2
- Real property -- Ownership -- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Topographic maps 2
- Administrative records 1
- Base maps 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Cemeteries -- Colorado -- History 1
- Colorado -- Road maps 1
- Colorado -- Traffic surveys 1
- Colorado -- maps 1 + ∧ less
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Clerk and Recorder. Recording 4
- Jefferson County Public Library (Colo.) 4
- Jefferson County (Colo.) 3
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Planning and Zoning Department 3
- Morrison (Colo.) 3
- Willits, W.C. (Warren C.), 1847-1901 2
- Arvada (Colo.) 1
- Ault Cemetery Association 1
- Ault family 1
- Ault, Andrew J. 1
- Ault, Frederick, b. 1883 1
- Buffalo (Colo.) 1
- Clement, Marjorie E. (Bunny), 1922-2004 1
- Colorado. Department of Highways. Planning and Research Division 1
- Colorado. State Highway Department 1
- Crown Hill Cemetery Association 1
- Cummins, Corinne 1
- Denver (Colo.). Board of Water Commissioners 1
- Denver (Colo.). Municipal Water Works 1
- Denver Olympic Committee. Organizing Committee 1 + ∧ less