Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
1st Judicial District Judges' Photographs & Biographies, 1857-2016
Photographs and biographical information for county and district court judges documenting the history of the 1st Judicial District, Jefferson and Gilpin Counties, Colorado. Collection also includes a selection of court rule pamphlets.
Arvada Hackberry Tree Collection, 1936-1937
Charles O. Moore Papers & Moore Family Papers, 1947-1990
Personal papers of Charles O. Moore, his wife Virginia and family related to various Jefferson County schools and Mr. Moore’s service to the R-1 school board in Jefferson County; Mrs. Moore’s service as president of the Mile-Hi Council of Girl Scouts; the couple’s 50th wedding anniversary celebration in 1986; and the family’s trip to Europe in 1961.
Columbine High School Shootings Memorial and Memento Recovery Photographs, 1999
Ditch Companies Photograph Album, 1908-1909
Ditch Companies Photograph Album contains black and white photographs of ditches, laterals, flumes, etc. and their descriptions for water sources throughout Jefferson County, Colorado.
Festival of the West, Inc. Records, 1975-2004
Fremont School Records, 1893-1938
Collection contains the first graduation program from the Jessie Benton Fremont School in Arvada, dated June 2, 1893; five class photos dated circa 1920 to 1938; and the Fremont Literary Society minute book, dated 1899 to 1907. (The literary society minute book is missing several pages.)
Historical Commission 2016 Hall of Fame Event Photographs
Photographs taken at Jefferson County Historical Commission's 2016 Hall of Fame Event. The Hall of Fame was held at Mt. Vernon Country Club October 20, 2016. Photographs by JCHC Member Leda Thaler.
Jean Theobald Wide Acres History Research Files, 1990-2004
Jefferson County Orthophotographs, circa 1975-1979
Orthorectified aerial photographs of Jefferson County labeled with section corners and descriptions. 259 black and white prints in bound volumes and index.
Jefferson County Orthophotomap Negatives, circa 1976, 1985
Photographic negatives of planimetry maps, numbered 1-271, orthorectified aerials covering Jefferson County, Colorado. Envelopes may contain two photos, one unlabeled (circa 1976) and one labeled 1985.
Scale 1" : 800'
Use Orthophoto Map Index. Squares with the red X are the areas that are available.
Jefferson County Pictorial Listing of County-Owned Land and Buildings, 1970
Lindsay Ranch Reports and Research, 1988-2003
Reports and research materials related to the historic Lindsay Ranch located on the former Rocky Flats property in Arvada, Colorado. There was an effort in 2000, supported by County Commissioner Pat Holloway, to determine if the property qualified for National or State Historic Register listing, and if so, to ensure preservation of the ranch after the decommissioning of Rocky Flats. This collection is a compiliation of materials gathered by the archives.
Margaret Taylor Chapman Papers, 1999-2015
Documents related to the appointment of Margaret Taylor Chapman to the office of Public Trustee for Jefferson County, Colorado.
Morrison School District (No. 22) Records, 1874-1950 (Bulk 1900-1950)
Property Appraisal Cards, 1949-2005
Tax appraisal cards for residential and non-current commercial properties in Jefferson County, Colorado. Appraisal card may include a description of property and improvements, photograph, footprint drawing with measurements and dates of additions to the building, previous owner or owners' names, and record of assessed value. Photographs include cabins, barns, and possibly sometimes houses and commerical buildings that have since been demolished, moved or have burned down.
Terrain Database - Air Photo Analysis: Martin Marietta ALV Test Site, 1985-1986
- Subject: Photographs X
- Photographs 13
- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- aerial photographs 4
- Negatives (photographs) 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Ephemera 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Appointment to office -- Colorado -- Public Trustees -- Selection and appointment 1
- Appointment to office -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment 1
- Arvada (Colo.) -- History 1
- Bills (legislative records) 1
- Biographies (literary works) 1
- Certificates 1
- Columbine High School Massacre, Littleton, Colo., 1999 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Eighteen nineties -- Colorado 1
- Court rules -- Colorado 1
- Courthouses -- Colorado -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- photographs 1
- Ditches -- Colorado -- Jefferson County 1
- Education -- Jefferson County (Colo.) -- History 1 + ∧ less
- Jefferson County Historical Commission (Colo.) 5
- Jefferson County Public Schools. (Jefferson County, Colo.) 3
- Arvada (Colo.) 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.) 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Archives 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Fairgrounds 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Information Technology Services 2
- Jefferson County (Colo.). Sheriff's Office 2
- Ramos, Matthew 2
- Agricultural Ditch and Reservoir Company 1
- Bell, W. A. J. 1
- Chapman, Margaret Taylor 1
- Colorado Historical Society 1
- Colorado State University. Extension 1
- Colorado. District Court (1st Judicial District) 1
- Colorado. General Assembly 1
- Colorado. Supreme Court. Law Library 1
- Daniels Welchester Neighborhood Association (Golden, Colo.) 1
- Davis, Louis G. 1
- Derby, Alice Rooney, 1865-1929 1 + ∧ less